Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View the forums in the frontend at Community Forums Addon generates error messages

Alexander_Liebrecht May 18, 2016

Dear Support Team,

I have a problem with the addon Community Forums. When I'm logged in Confluence and as a guest would like to see the forums, there are a bunch of error messages.

These look for example like this:

Search error occurred

{"status-code":500,"stack-trace":"java.lang.NullPointerException\n\tat

com.adaptavist.confluence.forums.service.search.results.impl.DefaultSearchResultsConverter.getViewedPages(DefaultSearchResultsConverter.java:220)\n\tat

com.adaptavist.confluence.forums.service.search.results.impl.DefaultSearchResultsConverter.topicResults(DefaultSearchResultsConverter.java:45)\n\tat

com.adaptavist.confluence.forums.service.search.impl.DefaultForumSearchManager.searchTopics(DefaultForumSearchManager.java:70)\n\tat

com.adaptavist.confluence.forums.controller.rest.ForumSearchResource.searchTopics(ForumSearchResource.java:59)\n\tat
 sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4595.invoke(Unknown Source)\n\tat 
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat
 java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)\n\tat

Can you maybe help me there?

This addon I have already bought and put it in a Confluence server.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2016

Hi Alexander,

My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead of the Product Team here at Adaptavist. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with Community Forums. Could you be so king to open a bug request in our support portal and we'll investigate?

http://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/4

Thank you,

Rafael Franco

1 vote
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2016

Hi Alexander,

We got it, thanks for that. I believe there's indeed a problem with anonymous access using Community Forums. We'll pick this for our next sprint. We'll keep you posted through our support portal.

Cheers,

Rafael

0 votes
Alexander_Liebrecht May 18, 2016

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for your very quick help and I have submitted the bug in the portal. I do not know why it came to the mistakes and know that your addon should work well.

Let's see, maybe I did something wrong during installation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events