Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versions > 7.4.5 Web Resources not getting loaded any more

Stefan Bärthlein December 7, 2020

Hi there,

I've upgrading my confluence plugin from version 6.15.9 to 7.4.x by using my local atlassian SDK. When I am using versions 7.4.0 - 7.4.5 erverything works fine. As soon as I am starting version 7.4.6 my web resources are not getting loaded any more.

loading errors.png

(in the screenshot one sees that batched ressources are loaded like before...?)

Also I'm not able to call the servlets / actions any more. If I look into my JAR-file, the files seem to be in the wright place (JS, CSS).

It seems that there is a missconfiguration in the routing somehow. I can't get it working. If I'm switching back to version 7.4.5 everything is working fine (resources are getting loaded).

Any hints?

Thank you very much,

regards,

Stefan.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stefan Bärthlein December 23, 2020

After 1 1/2 week it seems to turn out that the problem was der project.version - value of my POM.

DOES NOT WORK (web resources won't get loaded):

<version>2020-12-04 -- Build 2.0.0</version>

WORKS

<version>7.4.6-build-20201223</version>

So I assume that there has been a change in xml-parsing - 7.4.5 is still working with the problematic version-number (see above)?

Meanwhile I'm rebuilding the whole plugin (~100 modules) - so in case someone has the same problem you can save a lot of time!

I also tried different versions of the SDK, then I switched back to the current one

ATLAS Version: 8.2.6
ATLAS Home: C:\Users\baerthlein\Documents\Atlassian-SDK\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.2.6
ATLAS Scripts: C:\Users\baerthlein\Documents\Atlassian-SDK\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.2.6\bin
ATLAS Maven Home: C:\Users\baerthlein\Documents\Atlassian-SDK\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.2.6\apache-maven-3.5.4
AMPS Version: 8.1.0

Regards,

Stefan.

0 votes
Stefan Bärthlein December 9, 2020

It seems to have something to do with the config in the atlassian-plugin.xml 

<web-resource> ...
<context>atl.general</context>
</web-resource>

if there is no <context> specified the resources won#t get packe into the (super)batch - before it was ok not to specify a context...

Bad for me - I've also integrated a <theme> into the atlassian-plugin.xml which <resource> are not getting loaded - so I have to find a way around... :o(

Regards,

Stefan 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events