Version Upgarde for Comala Document Management app

Rishi Chaurasia July 19, 2021

Want to upgarde version of Comala Document Management app, but not able to find the options/steps. Kindly help how to proceed. Thanks in advance

3 answers

0 votes
Rishi Chaurasia July 21, 2021

If Updates thru UPM was disabled in the environment.

Kindly update the version Manually, by uploading the binaries. Thanks.

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Hi @Rishi Chaurasia,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

Documentation for using the Universal Plugin Manager can be found at Manage your apps.

I think for Atlassian Cloud applications there is an automatic apps update in UPM.  

Pavel

Rishi Chaurasia July 21, 2021

Many Thanks Pavel.

My case was bit different, as online upgradation thru UPM was not allowed in my environment. Updates thru UPM was disabled in our environment. But now we have updated the version Manually, by uploading the binaries.

Issue is resolved now.

Once again, thanks for the information/inputs provided. It helps in some way or the other.

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2021

@Rishi Chaurasia 

Welcome to the community! You have tagged your question as related to Cloud. There is no need to manually update your app in cloud as you are always using the latest version.

If you are using Confluence Server or Data Center, please see our documentation on updating to the latest version.

If you are not sure what platform you are using, check the URL in your browser: if it is https://<something>.atlassian.net you are on Cloud, if it's not got the atlassian.net in it, then it's Server. (Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- for the tip!)

For further help with Comala Document Management or any other Comalatech app, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events