Using Anchors with Roadmap

I've created a Roadmap that I love and I'd like to link the bars to individual sections on other pages rather than just the page itself. Is this a possibility? I have anchors on the pages I want to link to, but all Roadmap offers in the bars is a link to page and I cannot get this to work.

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Dec 19, 2017

I couldn't get it to work, either. I found a suggestion ticket already open for our dev team to add this functionality: [Roadmap Plugin] Allow links to target anchor on current page OR new/existing pages

Please vote or comment on the suggestion as this will add weight to the request and doing so will also add you to notifications so you will see updates.

I can't add to the discussion. Currently, I would like to ask a question. But, the tags isn't working. The question screen continues to tell me that tags are needed. However, when I enter a tag, it does not take and I continually get the message that tags are required.

Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jun 26, 2018

Hi Cheryl,

So I can appeal to the right team for help, please let me know whether the behavior with the tags is happening in the suggestion ticket at [Roadmap Plugin] Allow links to target anchor on current page OR new/existing pages or on this forum: https://community.atlassian.com.

To help us troubleshoot the tags blocking you from asking a question, please let us know as much as possible about how you are posting your question.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,544 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you