Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Anchors with Roadmap

Amanda Fulbright December 14, 2017

I've created a Roadmap that I love and I'd like to link the bars to individual sections on other pages rather than just the page itself. Is this a possibility? I have anchors on the pages I want to link to, but all Roadmap offers in the bars is a link to page and I cannot get this to work.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2017

I couldn't get it to work, either. I found a suggestion ticket already open for our dev team to add this functionality: [Roadmap Plugin] Allow links to target anchor on current page OR new/existing pages

Please vote or comment on the suggestion as this will add weight to the request and doing so will also add you to notifications so you will see updates.

Cheryl June 25, 2018

I can't add to the discussion. Currently, I would like to ask a question. But, the tags isn't working. The question screen continues to tell me that tags are needed. However, when I enter a tag, it does not take and I continually get the message that tags are required.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hi Cheryl,

So I can appeal to the right team for help, please let me know whether the behavior with the tags is happening in the suggestion ticket at [Roadmap Plugin] Allow links to target anchor on current page OR new/existing pages or on this forum: https://community.atlassian.com.

To help us troubleshoot the tags blocking you from asking a question, please let us know as much as possible about how you are posting your question.

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events