Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using AND logic and searching for Labels

Souro May 4, 2022

Hi,

How to search multiple labels on Confluence with AND logic? For instance I searched labelText: label1 AND labelText:label2, but it yielded OR logic results. I need the searched results to display pages that contain both label1 and label2 and not any one of them. Please help

2 answers

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2022

Hi @Souro 

if you interested on a high qualtiy search solution for Confluence, iFinder Confluence Search is available at Atlassian Marketplace.

It helps even the confluence user without expert knowledge to search quite intuitively. Your search request is possible with search operators. But it is much easier do handle that with the facets and filters in the search UI - without operators.

These articles may help you:

iFinder Confluence Search

iFinder Search Macro

Let me know, if you need further information or like to get a demo first.

Best

Robby

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

@Souro this is not yet available.  You can vote for it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-54658  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events