Users on both Confluence and JIRA in OnDemand

Matt Russell September 2, 2013

I have a JIRA/Confluence onDemand instance which has a user base in the hundreds. For a few users, they are unable to be referenced / see certain spaces in Confluence that they are assigned to...

Is there anything that would cause a problem around activating a user? I have tried deactivating and reactivating their lisence... I'm stumped.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2013

Hi Matt. There shouldn't be any problems for activating or deactivating a user by Application Access.

I don't quite understand what you mean by 'see certain pages in Confluence that they are assigned to'. Do you mean that there are active users, with full permissions to a page and still can't see it? If that is so, I would recommend openning a support ticket at support.atlassian.com with more details about the users and the pages to help you look into it. Most commonly there is a certain permission setting denying access.

Cheers!

Matt Russell September 3, 2013

Thanks Mauro. Just wanted to check I wasn't going crazy. You're right. The user has Confluence access, and is in a group that has permission to view a space, and does not show up in mentions search....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events