Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users cant log in

Jillian Ferrante April 16, 2014

Hello, I created user names for my team, when they go to sign in, they get a message saying "Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance." Just the accounts that were created last week are impacts, we noticed on Monday 4/14 we had trouble logging in.

3 answers

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

I think these two pages should point you in the right direction:

I hope that helps!

0 votes

Thank you Dave. I don't see the "Preferences" option to get into the accounts and edit/add accounts. Could you point me in the right direction? Thank You for your help!

0 votes
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

Did you grant them access to the apps they need? If you look at the accounts, you'll see checkboxes below their names. You'll need to tick the boxes of the apps they are allowed to use (and you'll needa licence available for them. You should also check which groups allow "user" access to each tool and make sure the new users are in that group.

Thank you Dave. I don't see the "Preferences" option to get into the accounts and edit/add accounts. Could you point me in the right direction? Thank You for your help!

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2014

It could be that you don't have the necessary permissions to edit these users. Are you able to access the account management?

Jillian Ferrante April 22, 2014

No I dont see where that is, where do I go to create new users? (I'm not seeing that option on the page anymore)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events