User with particular email is unable to sign up

Andreas Johannessen June 1, 2017

I allow users to sign up for confluence page. However there is one user who never gets the verification email. It works for everybody else. Any solutions? Atlassian team does not answer.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2017

Have you raised it with https://support.atlassian.com ?

I know Atlassian have had an issue with some of their mail recently. 

However, the fact that it's just one of your users makes me want to ask what the difference between them and the users who do get the emails.  Different domain?  Are they outside your organisation?  The usual culprit though - it's gone into their spam filters.  Can you be sure they're not getting it and killing it inadvertently?  Can you try a test mail from the server?

Andreas Johannessen June 1, 2017

They are all under same domain. I have control over that. If I create another test account it works.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2017

Ok, then it's almost certainly something in their email client or server settings that is binning the email.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events