User unable to log in

Scott Lewis Jr June 16, 2014

User was previously inactivated. I activated the person again, but he is still unable to log in.

Things I've tried:

- Sending an invitation

- Resetting their password

- Making sure caps was off

- Deactivating and then reactivating

- Using Incognito to make sure there were no cache issues

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Lewis Jr June 22, 2014

After I contacted support, I found out that it's actually a bug and OnDemand Support had to fix the user in the database.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2014

Hi Scott,

I understand that the user might have been just disabled, but if he was removed from the application permission as well, this might be interfering. If you could check that before would be great just to make sure the problem is not related to permission.

If still you are running into this, then you can get in touch with the ondemand support on support.atlassian.comand create a support ticket there.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Hi Scott,

Have you checked if the user is enabled to login to the applications in ondemand? Double check that and if the issue persists for just one user, I recommend to get in touch with the ondemand support team to verify if some problem is happening to that instance.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Scott Lewis Jr June 17, 2014

Rodrigo,

Thank you for responding so quickly. I double checked and the user is enabled to login. (This is what I was using to deactivate the user) How do I get in contact with the OnDemand support team?

Thanks -

Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events