User specific AUI Flags

Hi,

Is it possible to generate user specific message via the AUI flag component? 
If not, is there a similar way to pop live notifications to a specific user? (aside of the workbox)

Thanks! 

1 answer

0 vote
Daniel Wester Community Champion Aug 16, 2015

Not out of the box. You can use Wittified's Announcer for Confluence ( https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.atl-announcer-confluence ) to target dialogs, banners and full page announcements to a specific group of users.

Thanks Daniel, we are actually already using it :) but for this specific goal its a bit of an overkill.

Daniel Wester Community Champion Aug 17, 2015

In that case, can you drop me a line at daniel at wittified.com. I would love to understand the use case more. It direct user communication might be something we could add in a future release.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

102 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you