User not displaying in Team Calendars

Stacy Busek March 14, 2012

I have a wierd problem. One of our Users in not displaying in Team Calendars since we migrated to On Demand. They are a Confluence user and have the same permissions and parameters as all other users, but for some reason Team Calendars is not recognising either their Username or Name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stacy Busek March 25, 2012

I ended up logging this one with Support and got the response below. Thought I would post it, in case anyone has the same problem I did.

---

This is unfortunately due to a known bug: CONF-6404: Users from LDAP do not appear in people directory or search results until they have logged in. We use Crowd in OnDemand, but the end result is the same. One of the fixes is to just visit the missing user's profile page in Confluence, which I've done, and he should be showing up in Team Calendars now.

---

Thanks Support Team :-)

Rob June 27, 2012

Is still an issue? I seem to be having a similar problem. Currently playing with a 30 day on demand trial account and setup a number of accounts. Yet only a few appear in the 'Who' field when trying to add a holiday to a people calendar. As far as I can tell all my users have exactly the same permissions.

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2012

The CONF-6404 issue has been fixed and deployed to OnDemand, so this should no longer be a problem. Please raise a support request if you're still running into this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events