User not auto filling in confluence

Hi,

Confluence page watchers/shares not auto filling after we perform the reindex. Could any one have idea to fix issue.

Groups is loading but if i enter user name its not auto filling.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey there,

Commonly, issues with Confluence's searching, you can fix it by rebuilding the indexing. You could try rebuilding it from scratch by following the steps from this documentation.

Cheers,

thanks for your feedback, its works after 100% completion of reindex process.

Hi team,

I recommend to reindex the instance as Guilherme stated above. In case this doesn't work, the reindex probably failed (usually can be low free memory) or something else is going on. I recommend to check the latest Atlassian-confluence.log in search of indexing related issues. If you need help investigating this case, you can open a support case to Atlassian so the support engineers will help with this issue.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

460 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you