Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Suggestion List Missing in Confluence 4.0

Muhammad Taufik Tirtosudiro March 26, 2012

Hi, I have a problem in our installation of confluence. The virtual server crashed recently. During recovery the hard disk was repaired and I had to clear the index directory inside of confluence home.

Other than that the bundled-plugins, bundled-plugins_language, plugin-cache, plugins-osgi-cache, plugins-temp directories was cleared as well (I read about it somewhere in the atlassian forums).

Right now, users can not use the user link feature (using @), the users shown in the suggestion are not complete, only 3 among our 20+ users. I have tried restarting confluence to no effect. The users have no problem writing new pages, viewing pages, etc, right now the only apparent problem is just the user link feature.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2012

Hi Muhammad, if you still encounter this problem, the index may have been corrupted due to the crash. I'd suggest you to rebuild Confluence index from scratch. Here's the documentation - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Rebuild+the+Content+Indices+from+scratch.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events