Use Confluence as E-Learning platform

I wonder if anyone has experiences with Confluence as an E-Learning platform. I found the EDUBRITE plugin, but would be also interested in any alternative solution.

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Maybe I'm not familiar enough with the term "E-Learning", but can you describe what you mean in more detail? I think the term is too broad for me to provide a well-thought-out answer. Or maybe I'm just unqualified to answer.

Looks like there are some commercial plug-ins that can be used for quizzes. They also appear to each support statistics:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/81705/survey-macro-as-a-quiz

hth,

matt

Matt,

thank you for the link. Unfortunatelly the DForm plugin seems to be discontinued, since it is only available for Confluence 4.0. I will probably take a closer look on the Gilly plugin from EduBrite.

And hopefully someone else with some experience will chime in. :)

Many E-learning websites are available .If you want to learn about essay writing and other academic related tips then you can easily get the ideas from the custom essay writing service.Almost people have familiar with the e-Learning.You can get different information and ideas from the internet.

It would be good if a system can allow students to access and finish an online class beyond the official course end date. For example, students can finish a 12-week course over a 6-month time frame or longer. This would be particularly helpful to students who work and have limited time to dedicate to their studies.For my assignments works as well i have depended upon best essay writing service which even mad me to acquire good grades. There are lost of online simple methods, why not try it.

custom essay writing service providing all on line facilities and quality writing essays,research papers,term papers,MBA project related papers.So most of the student like on line custom essay writing service.Writing papers students life style challenge very helpful and easily getting some real advantage for students that lack writing skills.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

595 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you