Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload word document to Knowledge Base - Article not showing

Jean Robins April 15, 2019

We are building a knowledge base for our clients. At this stage we are importing our current word bases how to documents into the knowledge base. This does work but the article take days to show up in the knowledge base. We can see them in our recently created lists but not in the knowledge base. Any help would be appreciated.

Jean

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2019

Hi Jean,

Thank you for reaching out!

Can you confirm if this is also after reindexing Confluence and Jira afterwards? It might be taking some time to be indexed by Jira, and by forcing a reindex we can see if that is the issue.

I would recommend running reindexing outside of normal business hours, as it can cause some slowness or downtime.

Let me know how that goes.

Regards,

Shannon

Jean Robins April 17, 2019

Thanks for your reply Shannon. I have handed this task over to someone else because it is just far to difficult and time consuming at this stage. 

Jean

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2019

Hi Jean,

Sorry to hear that. If they want to continue working on it, please send them to this thread and we can proceed.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events