Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from 3.4.8 to latest version

Eleftherios Simotas December 8, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Upgrading Confluence

In the 'Confluence Downloads Archive' there is no 3.5.17 version, so how can I upgrade to it as your document for upgrading proposes? (I currently have 3.4.8)

6 answers

1 vote
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2015
0 votes
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2015

Hi Guys, 

I've just checked this doc, and the reference to version 3.5.17 is correct, but it is a little trickier to find because the list is sorted by date and not by version number. 

3.5.17 is listed next to the Confluence 4.2.x versions, as it was released at the same time (it was released as part of this Security Advisory).  

Using your browser's Find tool is the fastest way to locate it in the list. 

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2015

Nic, 

Can you point us what is completely wrong? Than we can fix that. 

Cheers, 

Renato 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2015

>In the 'Confluence Downloads Archive' there is no 3.5.17 version, That's completely wrong

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2015

Sorry, but that's completely wrong.  Try https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download-archives/ search it for 3.5.17 and you'll get 8 hits.

0 votes
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2015

I'd also recommend having a look at this guide Upgrading from Confluence 3.5 as it is aimed specifically at guiding you through the process of moving from Confluence 3.5.x up to the latest Confluence versions. 

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2015

Hi team,

You can also go to 3.5.13 which is very stable.

After that, proceed in upgrading to 5.0.3 and 5.9.1 which should be good!

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events