Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to New Editor in Confluence

JJ Heldman August 25, 2022

When creating a new page, only the original editor is available (so we have no / commands for example). I believe our instance is hosted on our server based on the URL (confluence.companyname.com).

With that in mind, can someone suggest what setting can be changed to use the new editor, or what I would request from the IT team as a confluence upgrade, to use the new editor? I see a lot of articles on converting existing documents, but I could not find anything on starting all new content in the new editor. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @JJ Heldman , and welcome to the community! :)

Unfortunately, the new editor is only available on Confluence Cloud. You won't be able to use it on Server.

Best, Max

JJ Heldman August 25, 2022

Oh! Well good to know, thank you @Max Foerster - K15t ! 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

You're welcome. I would have liked to tell you something else! :) Please don't forget to accept the answer so that other community members can see that the question has been answered.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events