Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade problem from Conf 4.3 to 5.10

Sebastian Rolles July 19, 2016

Dear support team, I upgraded conf 4.3 to 5.10 in our test enviroment. Die first start took several ours with an error as a result:

Unable to start up Confluence. Fatal error during startup sequence: confluence.lifecycle.core:pluginframeworkdependentupgrades (Run all the upgrades that require the plugin framework to be available) - com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.exceptions.MigrationException: com.atlassian.scheduler.SchedulerServiceException: Timed out waiting for atlassian-scheduler currently executing jobs to complete: [RunningJobImpl[startTime=1468933295820,jobId=DefaultPluginScheduler:com.atlassian.support.healthcheck.scheduler.HealthCheckRunnerImpl:job,jobConfig=JobConfig[jobRunnerKey=com.atlassian.sal.core.scheduling.DefaultPluginScheduler,runMode=RUN_LOCALLY,schedule=Schedule[type=INTERVAL,intervalScheduleInfo=IntervalScheduleInfo[firstRunTime=Tue Jul 19 14:46:44 CEST 2016,intervalInMillis=86400000]],parameters={}],cancelled=true], RunningJobImpl[startTime=1468933282905,jobId=LuceneIndexFlusher,jobConfig=JobConfig[jobRunnerKey=LuceneIndexFlusher,runMode=RUN_LOCALLY,schedule=Schedule[type=INTERVAL,intervalScheduleInfo=IntervalScheduleInfo[firstRunTime=Tue Jul 19 14:18:41 CEST 2016,intervalInMillis=5000]],parameters={}],cancelled=true]]

I don't have any clue what to do.

Many thanks 

Best regards

Sebastian

7 answers

0 votes
Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

Thanks Lucas! I wasn't watching this question for some reason. cheeky

0 votes
Sebastian Rolles July 27, 2016

thanks for the hint. done smile

0 votes
Lucas Simon July 27, 2016

Hello Sebastian,

It would be great if you could raise an issue on our support here.

Our support team rocks and we will be glad to help you this situation.

Best Regards,

Lucas Simon
Confluence/Crowd Support
Atlassian

0 votes
Sebastian Rolles July 20, 2016

I performed the update exactly by the instructions of the confluence upgrade guide

0 votes

0 votes

Hi Steve, thanks for your reply.

Catalone log file is short but complete.

I will attach the Conf Log.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2016

That doesn't look like the entire catalina.out log, is some missing?

Can you instead also provide the application log, named atlassian-confluence.log? This is located by default in /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/logs/atlassian-confluence.log and will perhaps be more helpful.

Can you elaborate on how you performed the upgrade?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events