Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of Confluence Add-ons

Divya Dangeti August 28, 2017

Hi,

We are upgrading our confluence from version 3.1.1 to version 5.0.3. We have created a Staging environment which is similar to Production environment, but now I want to know how to upgrade the Add-ons or plugins which is present in confluence. I did not found any option such as UPGRADE beside that plugins.

So, what should I do for upgrading of all the Add-ons present in confluence version.

Can you please give me a solution.

Thanks,

Divya.

2 answers

0 votes
Divya Dangeti August 28, 2017

Hi Nic,

I did not have any upgrade options after the plugins in the confluence version 3.1.1.

Can you suggest is there any way to do?

Thanks,

Divya.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2017

Er, please re-read my answer.  Especially the second sentence.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2017

Make a list of your current add-ons.  Upgrade Confluence, then go into the "manage add-ons" section and use the upgrade options for each one in there.  Some may not load at all in there though, which is why you need the list - to know what to search for and install.  The UPM will only offer you versions valid for your version of Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events