Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwatch part of page family

Kenneth Holter June 7, 2012

Hi,

I've added a watcher to the top level of our space, but would like to unwatch certain pages (and their children). Is it possible to unwatch a specific page and its children by unwatching just the specific page, or must I manually unwatch each page?

We're using Confluence 3.1.

Best regards,

Kenneth Holter

3 answers

1 vote
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012

Hello Kenneth,

Actually this is not possible, but if you want to see a feature/improvement like this one implemented I would suggest you to raise an improvement request at our Jira.atlassian.com, but just as a side note, this feature probably would be developed (if approved) for new versions (Confluence 4.3.x onwards).

For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvement please see the following link:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy

Best Regards,

LJ.

0 votes
Catherine Z May 24, 2016

Hi,

Do you know if this feature has been implemented since?

Thanks.

Catherine

0 votes
Jacob Prather July 9, 2012

It is not possible to remove certain pages after watching a space. However, that is a good idea and you should contact Atlassian to implement that feature in the future.

Good Luck,

Jacob

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events