Last week we run a yum update on our web and database server. And now when we change a existing article/page, it shows unreadable caracters in the head of the paragraph. I can not believe we are the only ones with this problem. Does anyone have a solution? :)
I understand your team ran package updates on your Linux servers and since then when you edit Confluence pages the headings are garbled.
Unreadable characters are often caused by encoding issues or missing fonts. It is hard for me to believe a yum update would remove any fonts, however.
To gather further information, please run the encoding test in this guide: Troubleshooting Character Encodings
I look forward to hearing what Linux you are using, and anything you find via the troubleshooting guide.
Thanks for the reply! I ran the encoding test and the result was okay. I connected support and they gave me this article:
I'll try this next Monday on our test environment. Vingers crossed :)
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs