I recently updated to UPM 2.19.1 while on Confluence version 5.8.4. Now when I go to Manage add-ons nothing is listed and I cannot can't change any of the fields. So I upgraded to 5.8.6 and still get the same thing.
First and foremost, we need to exclude corrupted plugin cache as the cause of your issue by clearing plugin cache as describe here:
If the issue persist, please check the logs and see if there are any error mentioned. If you can post it here (publicly accessible) then feel free. If you can't, you should create a support ticket with Atlassian so our support engineer could review your logs (not accessible publicly) in confident.
Just to update this issue, I was able to follow this article and provide a workaround:
I found that the plugin causing issue is the English (US) Language Pack. I have updated to 5.8.6 to match my Confluence version but still no luck.
To get into manage plugins, I can change my language under my profile to English (UK) and everything works perfectly.
I will remove the plugin and install fresh after a Confluence service restart.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs