cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undexpected error while installing confluence plugin

RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2017

While installing Confluence Plugin I see

"An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information."

However nothing appears in log file and after refresh of UPM view I see that plugin is installed and enabled and I can use it. Should I just ignore the error ?

1 answer

0 votes
QuentinB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2017

Hello, hope this Atlassian documentation help you : https://confluence.atlassian.com/stashkb/manage-add-ons-an-unexpected-error-has-occurred-please-refer-to-the-logs-for-more-information-417367120.html

If the add-on is installed and work, I think you can just ignore the error !

RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2017

Quentin, thank you for your response but the page you referenced is for Stash plugin manager although I imagine Confluence plugin manager is built based on the same software.

Anyway I found a workaround for my issue. I only saw error while trying to upload plugin jar from local PC hard drive. However if I use URL to install exactly the same plugin it works with no issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events