Unable to update Confluence licence Edited

When I come to modify my licence key in the licence infos,

I paste the new key ans save it, and nothing happen then,

I got this log :

INFO [read-only-transaction:thread-1] [atlassian.confluence.user.DefaultUserAccessor] getUserNamesWithConfluenceAccess Found USE permission with no associated username or group: [USECONFLUENCE,0,null,null]

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Pierre-Yves,

That INFO message is not really an error message that would relate to the problem you describe.   When you enter in a new license key and click Save, the browser session should be sending a POST call back to the site in order to save this information.  The page should refresh itself and show you the updated license details.

If that isn't happening, then I would like to take a closer look at your browser session info.  For example, if you use Google Chrome, you can access the Developer Tools in order to see more information about the requests between Confluence and your browser.   I would be interested to see if you can use this to generate a HAR file of this problem. 

The other steps you can try to take would be to bypass the proxy in front of Confluence to see if that might be preventing you from applying this license.  If the proxy is configured incorrectly, it too could be preventing your browser from sending this data.   Bypassing this is another way to test where the problem might be.

Please try these steps and let me know the results.

Regards,
Andy

Hi and thanks for reply,

I got this in the console : 

Capture d’écran 2017-10-07 à 15.49.36.png

And how can I join a file to the post ?

About the proxy conf, I don't have a proxy,

And I have correctly update the Jira software and Bitbucket.

I have created a support request to gather this additional information from you.  

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

476 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you