Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save the page

Rekha B October 23, 2013

Hi I am not able to see the save tab on my wiki confluence page. I use a demo version of the software, I am in urgent need of help!

5 answers

0 votes
Zubin Irani October 25, 2013

Hi Rekha,

Which browser are you using? IE? Can you try with other browsers - Firefox, Chrome?

Also, do you see a "Done with errors" message with an exclamation mark on the lower left hand corner of the page?

This is just a guess at this point - but it could be that there are script errors on the page, if IE is blocking Java and/or scripts - please see this troubleshooting link from Microsoft - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

Cheers!

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

I don't know what else to suggest Rekha, other than to contact Atlassian or someone wth more technical knowledge than I have. Cheers.

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

OK, that's disappointing. Have you tried CTRL+S?

How about copying and pasting into a different space and then saving it.

If that doesn't work I don't have any more suggestions other than to contact Atlassian support.

Good luck.

Rekha B October 23, 2013

I have tried CTRL+S to save and CTRL+SHIFT+J to preview but both in vain!

I have also attempted creating a new space and tried the same over there as well.

0 votes
Rekha B October 23, 2013
Hi,
The same thing happens, there is no save or preview tab on the page anywhere!!
0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2013

Rekha,

I've no idea why this is happening, but it might be a glitch with that page.

You could try copying all of the page's content, then opening a new one and pasting the copied content there.

If you do that, can you save the newest page instead? If so, you can delete the other one.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events