Unable to install

Julie Grier June 30, 2015

I was trying to try this out so I could make a recommendation to my company to purchase Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Agile but I cannot get it to load on my machine.  When I try to run the executables I get this error:  "An internal error occurred (error code:  34)  Log: c:\i4j_nlog"

I have tried the 32 bit and the 64 bit.  I even tried downloading the zip file, but when I try to open it, I get this error: "Compressed (zipped) Folders Error  Windows cannot open the folder.  The compressed (zipped) Folder 'C:\Users\xxxxx\Favoirtes\Downloads\atlassian-confluence-5.8.5.zip' is invalid."
I'm running Windows 7.  This is happening on both JIRA and Confluence downloads.

2 answers

0 votes
Julie Grier June 30, 2015

It was something specific to my machine.  I was able to install them on a different machine using the downloaded files.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2015

Error 34 on windows means you've got a damaged executable, and the zip is explicitly telling you that the file is broken.

I think you have something wrong with whatever you're trying to download the installers and zip files with.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events