Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enable plugin pocketquery on Atlassian Confluence 4.3.7

Andrei Kolu May 22, 2014

2014-05-23 07:36:47,090 ERROR [main] [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] enableInternal Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin 'de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery' : Unresolved constraint in bundle de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery [151]: Unable to resolve 151.0: missing requirement [151.0] package; (package=com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.index.api). This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/1xy6D<br< a="">>2014-05-23 07:36:47,094 WARN [main] [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] enable Unable to enable plugin 'de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery'
com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.OsgiContainerException: Cannot start plugin: de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin.enableInternal(OsgiPlugin.java:445)
at com.atlassian.plugin.impl.AbstractPlugin.enable(AbstractPlugin.java:237)
at com.atlassia...

5 answers

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2014

Very cool! Then I'd be glad if you accepted my answer :)

0 votes
Andrei Kolu June 1, 2014

Hi Felix,

Updated Plugin and looks like it was enabled correctly.

Queries are working again.

0 votes
Christian Koch June 1, 2014

Hi again, I uploaded a new version onto the marketplace. Please check it out and let me know if it works for you. If so, it would be nice if you could accept this answer ;). Thanks for collaborating!

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2014

Hi again, I uploaded a new version onto the marketplace. Please check it out and let me know if it works for you. If so, it would be nice if you could accept this answer ;). Thanks for collaborating!

Manuel Kummerländer February 20, 2015

Hi Felix, your customer got an error message like I get at the moment (although the context is different) and I wonder if you can help me. Do you have an idea how to solve https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/312201/missing-com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.index.api-on-atlas-integration-test-amps-5.0.3%2b-confluence-5.5? Thanks in advance! Kind regards Manuel

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2014

Hi Andrei,

We're facing some last problems making the plugin compatible with both Lucene versions in Confluence < 5.2 and >= 5.2. I'll check this in the next days and let you know when it's solved. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards, Felix

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events