Unable to edit website www.computerome.dk

Myhanh Nguyen August 12, 2020

Hi Confluence Support,

A college contacted you last week regarding an issue with not being able to edit the site. The url for the site is www.computerome.dk Thankfully, we have been able to resolve this issue internally.

However, today, when trying to access the site, I received the following error message (see screenshot below)

It seems that the site is very unstable, as I’ve tried accessing the site at various times today, sometimes being able to access it and other times not (see screenshot below)

In general, we have been experience a lot of issues with the site lately.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2020

Hi @Myhanh Nguyen 

Just to be clear - this isn't Atlassian Support - they can be contacted via https://support.atlassian.com/

However - this doesn't mean a member of the Community couldn't assist. Could you:

• Provide the screenshots - or the error messages (they don't appear to be in the original question above)
  • Confirm if this is Confluence Cloud or Server? 

As a general note - if this is Server (self-hosted) and there are instability or performance issues, it is often an issue with the Server itself. Have you checked into this to see if there is issues on that side?

Ste

Myhanh Nguyen August 12, 2020

It is confluence server.2.jpg1.jpg

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2020

Hi @Myhanh Nguyen 

These look like internal errors as opposed to an issue with the application:

• Connection Timeout: Either a network error - or the server is not responding / too slow to respond. I would look into the host server to see what might be causing this performance issue.
  • Instance Health: These are errors based on the Instance Health Check - see what each of these errors means on this page.

Ste

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events