Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit Confluence page on 4.2 OnDemand with Chrome

Chad Jessup April 15, 2012

We had the ability to edit Confluence pages on previous version (4.1.7? I can't look now) on Friday (4/13/12) using Chrome, today now that we're on 4.2, I can no longer use Chrome to edit pages. We just get a blank page. Firefox works, but not Chrome.

We're using OnDemand, so we have to stick to the standard macros and core Confluence functionality, so I doubt it's anything we've configured or some 3rd party plugin.

Anyone else seeing this?

3 answers

2 votes
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2012

It works OK for me and we haven't heard any other complaints about this so far. Could it possibly be a Chrome extension causing problems? Perhaps try clearing your browser cache and ensuring Chrome is up to date.

Chad Jessup April 17, 2012

Thanks Michael,

It was a combination of clearing cache/disabling extensions/rebooting/updating Chrome, one or all of these did the trick and it works now.

0 votes
Sven Filatov May 10, 2012

Had the same problem in Firefox, while Chrome worked fine. After clearing browser cache it started to work in Firefox too.

0 votes
Sven Filatov May 10, 2012

Had the same problem in Firefox, while Chrome worked fine. After clearing browser cache it started to work in Firefox too now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events