Unable to create application link between Jira and Confluence on same cloud site

Karan Garg January 23, 2018

Hi Atlassian guru's,

Earlier this month, I purchased a cloud license for both Jira software and Confluence. Both of these products are hosted on the same site on atlassian.net. There is also a primary application link which already exists between both and I am being redirected to the correct site when I click "Go to remote" on the application link.

However, when I try to add JIRA related macros on a Confluence page, it throws an error "Can not connect to JIRA server"

I also tried to create another application link between the two but it gives a "Config Error" with the below error message

Selection_004.jpg

Now, when I try to change OAuth with impersonation to OAuth, it throws an error that an application link between the same applications already exists (the primary link described in the first paragraph above).

I am an absolute newbie with this and would appreciate any help!

1 answer

0 votes
Victor Florin Pana January 27, 2018

Remove the app links and recreate them with OAuth with impersonation

Karan Garg January 28, 2018

There is an application link which I am unable to delete. It is a system application link and is read-only. I am unable to edit or delete it.

Like Igor B likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events