Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a Product Requirements template in Confluence

Scott Mace July 27, 2014

We have a standard install of Confluence 5.4.3, with the application links to Stash and Jira in place.

Without warning or any external influence the ability to create a Product Requirements page from the 'Create' screen does nothing. I am able to select 'Product Requirements' as the option I would like but the subsequernt screen where you select 'Create' does nothing?

The 'Create' button depresses but nothing happens..The system add-on for 'Confluence Software Blueprints Bundle' is enabled, with all modules refering to Product Requirements enabled...

What would cause this to happen?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Mace July 27, 2014

Thanks David,

I managed to resolve the issue just 5 minutes ago, I disabled the Confluence Software Blueprints Bundle, then re-enabled it again.

All seems to fine again, not sure what caused it though!

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2014

Hey Scott,

First go to Confluence Admin > Global Templates and check if you have any customizations under Product Requirements Blueprint, if you have something reset that to default, else go to this link and download the latest jar for the Confluence blueprint plugin.

After that go to Confluence Admin > Manage Add Ons and upload the add on manualy (even if you already have the latest version), if that does not work then try clearing Confluence Plugin Cache.

Let me know if that helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David|Confluence Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events