Unable to copy images into Confluence page?

I have an email that contains some text and images. When I select all and copy into a Confluence page, none of the images are copied over. What could be causing this?

I was able to copy the email contents into a word document. Tried copying from word to wiki, but same deal. No images.

2 answers

It's likely something with your mail client. Why not just right click (assuming PC) and save the images, then import them into the page manually?

We have the same issue on XP machines using Office 2010 and running confluence (5.3) in either Chrome or Firefox.

Another workaround is to copy the individual images into an image editor like paint, and then copy the image from here to Confluence, although not really practical if you have many images.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,005 views 14 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you