Hello there, @AAbbasi ! Thanks for sharing with the community.
As I understand the current situation, text formatting is not kept when you copy content from a Confluence into another. This procedure should work without any problem by using the keyboard shortcuts or the context menu of your operating system.
Here is the list of pages that I copied content from:
- Confluence Server in edit mode
- Confluence Server in view mode
- Confluence Cloud in edit mode
- Confluence Cloud in view mode
I tried all of the above in the following browsers:
- Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit)
- Chrome 78.0.3904.108 64 (bit)
All worked as expected. With the above in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions for clarification. Here we go:
- What Operating System are you using?
- What browser are you using?
- Is this happening with any kind of formatting or just color?
- Has this worked at some point?
- Have you tried to perform the procedure with different browsers?
- Is this issue present if you try the procedure in another machine?
Let us hear from you, Aabbasi! Looking forward to your reply.
Hey community! This month we’re excited to share brand new features to help you make your mark on Confluence. If you haven’t already, check out our updates from October and September too! Expre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events