Unable to add pages/page content in Confluence today??

I realize an update occured today with on-demand, but I am unable to add pages or content to any Confluence space on my JIRA instance. I am a JIRA admin with proper rights, but today, there is no access for any of my team.

Anyone have something similar happening b4 I put in a ticket to Atlassian??

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi there,

Do you have a "Create" button in the upper left of your Confluence wiki? It should be analogous to the Create button for JIRA and is part of the new unified header. If you have that and it's not working, or don't have that, you should probably submit a ticket!

Thanks,

-dave

Dummy of the day award...right here. And none of us figured this out. I did read the update pg, too, but probably not well enough. Thanks, Dave!

No worries, you're not the first person to ask that here today :)

(and it took me a little while to find it when the change went out internally!)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,852 views 27 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you