Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add pages/page content in Confluence today??

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

I realize an update occured today with on-demand, but I am unable to add pages or content to any Confluence space on my JIRA instance. I am a JIRA admin with proper rights, but today, there is no access for any of my team.

Anyone have something similar happening b4 I put in a ticket to Atlassian??

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2013

Hi there,

Do you have a "Create" button in the upper left of your Confluence wiki? It should be analogous to the Create button for JIRA and is part of the new unified header. If you have that and it's not working, or don't have that, you should probably submit a ticket!

Thanks,

-dave

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

Dummy of the day award...right here. And none of us figured this out. I did read the update pg, too, but probably not well enough. Thanks, Dave!

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2013

No worries, you're not the first person to ask that here today :)

(and it took me a little while to find it when the change went out internally!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events