Unable to Configure JIRA Application URL

i am facing issue in configuring JIRA url in confluence.

Getting Error as: 

No response was received from the URL you entered - it may not be valid. Please fix the URL below, if needed, and click Continue.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I assume you mean an application link?  If so, this error happens when the url given is not the base url of a working Jira, or when that url can't be reached because of a network or proxy problem.

You'll need to make sure there's a Jira there, that your url is correct and that you can reach it from the Confluence server.

This widget could not be displayed.
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jan 03, 2018

Hi Chirag,

The error you posted indicates the Jira URL is not responding. Can the Jira URL you are entering in Confluence be reached from the Confluence server? If the server does not have a browser, please test the Jira URL from the Confluence server's command line using curl or wget.

I look forward to hearing more about where you are entering the Jira URL, and how it goes with the connectivity tests.

Thanks,

Ann

Thanks for answering query.

I have done wget on confluence server and getting error as:

ERROR: cannot verify sitename.com’s certificate, issued by “/C=US/O=GeoTrust Inc./CN=GeoTrust SSL CA - G3”:
Unable to locally verify the issuer’s authority.
To connect to sitename.com insecurely, use ‘--no-check-certificate’.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

155 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you