Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Add Labels to Templates

Brent Campbell August 6, 2020

Hi All,

Having an interesting issue where I cannot go and add labels to templates in our confluence instance. I am an admin and have full control but every time I click Add Label I get the following error: Something's gone wrong. Try again Later.

I am trying to use labels to help organize content in pages so this is something that would be really useful if it was working.

Attached is a screenshot of my issue. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.30.08 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2020

Hi @Brent Campbell 

These errors can be hard to advise on, given the lack of on an error message!

If this hasn't resolved itself - check if it's just you or everyone on your site. If it's just you, you can try the standard things - like closing/reopening your browser, logging out of your user session, etc.

If you're a Site Admin and this is a Space Template rather than Global, also check you have the Space Admin permissions for that Space.

If it is persisting and/or impacts all users - I would suggest contacting https://support.atlassian.com/ :)

Ste

Brian Pino November 16, 2020

Hi @Brent Campbell ,

Did you ever find a resolution to this?  I am encountering the same thing for my team's Space.  I also created a brand new test space to test this as well and the issue is there immediately upon creating the new test space.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events