Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Umlauts issue Adaptavist Create Page Macro

Christos Papastergiou September 15, 2013

Hello. I am using the latest version of the Adaptavist Create Page Macro on Confluence 5.2.3. When I have umlauts in the Page Title field of the Macro Browser, when creating the new page the umlauts are replaced with a strange symbol. Then I have to edit the page again in order to fix it and it is very annoying.

Any ideas how can I fix that?

2 answers

0 votes
Christos Papastergiou September 16, 2013

Thanks for your quick response. I am using the latest version of the Create Page Macro (3.0.1). When I create the page normally using a title with umlauts this behavior does not occur. So it is not a Confluence issue. Only when I create a page with the Create Page Macro this happens. Yes please report this to Adaptavist because it is really annoying having to reedit every page and change the title.

0 votes
Brian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2013

What version of the plugin are you using? In Marketplace the latest plugin is compatible up to version 5.1.5 of Confluence, so there could be a compatibility issue.

Also, if you create a page without the macro and put an umlaut in the title, does the same behavior occur? If not, I would contact Adaptavist and report this behavior as a bug. I included their contact information below:

35-39 Old Street
London London EC1V 9HX
United Kingdom

help@adaptavist.com

+44 (0) 207 976 4896
http://twitter.com/adaptavist

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events