URGENT! Confluence redirect error- cannot get to the page after log in

Qiao Zheng January 21, 2021

hii, my confluence shows first - taking too long to sync up ( pic 1) and later shows erro- too many directs (pic 2) - fail directing to database.

Ive tried remove cookie 3 time, no use.

Please help me look in to it! many thanks! MicrosoftTeams-image.png微信图片_20210121232211.png

2 answers

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2021

Hello there @Qiao Zheng !

First thing I can say is that you will need to check with your Site Administrator the following:

• If you have been given the correct access to the application

If you have been provisioned with the correct level of access or your site administrator needs assistance on how this provisioning works, you will need your Site Administrator to raise a ticket on the support channel:

Let us hear from you!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

@Qiao Zheng 

Welcome to community.  Please submit an issue to the Atlassian support desk here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

If you are on a free plan then you will just be redirected back to the community.  Are you on the free plan?

Qiao Zheng January 21, 2021

hii thanks for replying.

- it is not a free plan. 

- When accessing the support desk, after filling in the requested info and submit, shown "Nonce Verification Failed"

- below pic

屏幕截图 2021-01-22 194244.png-  shown as below.  

"Nonce Verification Failed"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events