Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics as a Gadget in Atlassian OnDemand

I've been looking through Atlassian's documentation and I believe that I should be able to view the results of a filter in JIRA's Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget in a Confluence instance. Though I've added the XML path for the gadget to application links and can select the option in the macro browser, I cannot define the filter or statistics to view from Confluence.

When I've looked for instructions on embedding JIRA gadgets in Confluence, I found this page: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/All+Atlassian+Gadgets#AllAtlassianGadgets-JIRATwo-DimensionalFilterStatistics. However, when I dig further into the JIRA and Confluence System Administrator's Guides, those articles say they do not apply to Atlassian OnDemand.

Could someone help me? This is a key feature that I've been trying to exercise for my team to support our purchase of Confluence and JIRA.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Jul 10, 2013

Greetings!

We presently have a feature request to pre-load JIRA gadgets into Confluence. Please take a look to vote, comment and watch that for subsequent updates:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-2244

In the meantime, you can submit a support request at support.atlassian.com to request we add this gadget for you as it requires specific administrative access that only an atlassian support engineer can provide.

I hope this response was helpful. Sorry I could not be of more service.

Cheers,
Jason | Atlassian

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

556 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you