Turn off users ability to "Restore this Version"

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2017

As a Confluence Administrator I want to be able to turn off the setting that allows all users to "Restore this Version" of any page. This is crazy but I can't find a way to change this. Literally any user can restore a version of any page...

Help, please and thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2017

I guess it comes with the Edit permission on a page

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2017

That's unfortunate. I have a solid base of users that should only be able to edit and I turned off the ability for them to delete anything. If they can't delete anything why can they restore an entire page? Weird... Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events