I've installed confluence4.2 on my server.
When I entered any Turkish character(like ç, ö, ş,ğ) in confluence it shows me ? instead of Turkish characters. However, this attitude is not stable, when i refresh the page, sometimes it shows me Turkish characters.
I've opened a database in UTF8 collation and my database script has useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8 in URL.
Do you have any suggestions to solve this problem?
http://stackoverflow.com/a/9531221/354138 veya https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204403914/default-mysql-character-set-and-collation bağlantıları işinizi görecektir. Kolay gelsin.
Here’s another edition of “What’s New” this month in Confluence Cloud. Quickly (and more easily) adjust permission settings We know that sometimes the layers of space permissions and page restric...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events