Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble after migrated confluence server

tiendungitd October 19, 2016

Hi everyone,

After I migrated Confluence from Windows server to Ubuntu server, I found out there are lacking of pictures in somewhere such as in home page, you can see in my attach picture. 

Here is my steps to migrate:

• Restore DB
  • Replace home directories on the target VM's with home directories for each of Atlassian applications
  • Apply chown/chmod after transferring files

I think I'm missing something, some folders need to be copy too, please advise me.

ConfluencePic.PNG

9 answers

0 votes
Roman Kirilenko
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2016

I don't sure, but try to check issues described here. This can be a cache problem too.

0 votes
tiendungitd October 24, 2016

cool. I set attachment storage path, the attachment files is ok now, but I still lost the picture in my image above, beside that I found out the avatar of users has been lost as well. sad

0 votes
Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2016

Maybe you need to set/correct attachment storage path in settings?

0 votes
tiendungitd October 21, 2016

@Pavel Potchept

I tried to upload picture to page and saw it was display, just weird that I did not the new picture which I just uploaded in /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/attachments, event in configuration page, I already set save in this link.

@Roman Kirilenko: I don't use proxy, I access directly to confluence server via link. http://atlassianserver.cloudapp.net:8090/

0 votes
Roman Kirilenko
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2016

Do you use any proxy when accessing Confluence? Is your Confluence base URL available right from Confluence server? Do you have any errors in Confluence logs?

Could you show your base URL and proxy settings?

0 votes
Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2016

Have you tried to upload any picture to page and see if it displays?

0 votes
tiendungitd October 20, 2016

Hi Pavel,

Here is output.

@Roman Kirilenko: Yes, I corrected the base URL

image2016-10-21 9:32:7.png

image2016-10-21 9:27:46.png

image2016-10-21 9:32:45.png

0 votes
Roman Kirilenko
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2016

Are you corrected the base URL after migration?

0 votes
Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2016

Show output of

• ls -la /var/atlassian/application-data/
  • ps aux | grep java

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events