Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello onto Confluence shows "Page not found"

Deleted user January 18, 2019

I guess it's totally easy, but I can't figure out how to authorize Trello and Confluence. When I insert a Trello card on Confluence I only get the message "Page not found".

1 answer

0 votes
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hi @[deleted],

you should have an invitation to sign it to Trello when you insert a card on the Confluence page: 

Before you can see a card or board, you'll be asked to sign in to Trello. Any content you don't have permission to see will display a note letting you know that you don't have the necessary access to view it yet. 

I have taken this quote from the guide on how to use Trello and Confluence together: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-trello-and-confluence-together-943978256.html.

Hope this helps.

Roman.

Deleted user January 20, 2019

I know this, bit I never get this question or maybe it didn't worked. When I'm placing the Trello Card on Confluence it directly shows me this failure.

roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2019

@[deleted],

could you please share the steps you follow to insert the card on a Confluence page?

Roman.

Matthieu Junod April 12, 2019

Any new about this issue ? I am facing the same issue.

I created a board for my team. Now I am trying to add it a trello board in a confluence page but everytime I get a message telling me that the board was not found and that it may be private. I am logged in Trello.

Does the Trello board need to be public ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events