Translate page titles

Felipe Gaudio June 27, 2014

I'm using Confluence 5.5.2 and plugin translation to Portuguese I downloaded has some translations.
I saw in the manual that can do translations in file 'ConfluenceActionSupport.properties', but the titles of the screen I want to translate are not in this file.

Someone let me know in which file do I change these screen titles attached (marked in yellow)?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Don Willis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2014

The easiest way to find the keys is to add ?i18ntranslate=on to the end of the URL you are translating. (or &i18ntranslate=on if the URL already contains a ?)

This process is described at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TRANS/How+to+fix+incorrect+JIRA+or+Confluence+translation

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2014

Boa tarde Felipe,

I can see in our translation website, that Confluence 5.5.2 is only 53% translated, which means that it's not fully translated yet. We rely on our community to have it translated. You can open the JAR file to see the code and change the translation there. After it, you need compile it back and install back to Confluence.

Valeu!
WZ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events