Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring a license to another server

vladimir_eltex January 21, 2018

Hi. I have old Confluece server with Licence SEN-[redacted] and ID: [redacted].

I want to transfer the license to a new server (I want to delete the old server). Now the New Server have ID [redacted] and Evaluation Licence SEN-L[redacted]. 

When I go to my account [redacted] on the site https://my.atlassian.com/product, I can not find my commercial license to copy it and paste it into a new server. I see licence SEN-[redacted] for Scroll PDF Exporter and 2 Evaluation Licence and SourceTree: Free License, but "Confluence (Server) 10 Users: Starter License" I'm not see, and  I can not add this licence to New Server.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Hi Vladimir,

It appears your SEN for Confluence server isn't associated with the email address you posted. It appears to be associated with a 3212@ email.

Can you try to login with that email and let us know if you see your SEN?

If you want to transfer it to a different account, you can do so following the procedure here:

I'm going to censor the private information you posted on your question for your security at this time. Let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events