Transfer Confluence cloud site

I am currently making a Confluence cloud site. I am using the site I am creating in order to present the capabilities of a wiki to my team in hopes that they will want to adopt Confluence for use as our KB going forward. If they decide to go with my wiki solution, I am not sure if they will want to use a cloud based site or a locally hosted site. 

If they decide to go with a locally hosted Confluence site (or a cloud based site for that matter, as the site I am working on is tied to my personal accounts and would need to create a separate company based site), will I have a way of easily transferring the information (pages, page hierarchy, ect.) to a new Confluence site?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes

Hi Mathew,

Yes, you can check our documentation, see Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server and how to Create a Cloud Site Backup to import into a Confluence Server or Confluence Cloud.

1 vote

Yes, you can export the Cloud site and import it to another Cloud site or your own server.

Hi @Matthew Tully - Yes you can export it all the details on how to do it are here. https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/migrating-from-confluence-cloud-to-confluence-server-724765578.html

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

64 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you