Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Confluence cloud site

Mathew Tully December 29, 2015

I am currently making a Confluence cloud site. I am using the site I am creating in order to present the capabilities of a wiki to my team in hopes that they will want to adopt Confluence for use as our KB going forward. If they decide to go with my wiki solution, I am not sure if they will want to use a cloud based site or a locally hosted site. 

If they decide to go with a locally hosted Confluence site (or a cloud based site for that matter, as the site I am working on is tied to my personal accounts and would need to create a separate company based site), will I have a way of easily transferring the information (pages, page hierarchy, ect.) to a new Confluence site?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Artur J
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2015

Hi Mathew,

Yes, you can check our documentation, see Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server and how to Create a Cloud Site Backup to import into a Confluence Server or Confluence Cloud.

1 vote
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2015

Hi @Matthew Tully - Yes you can export it all the details on how to do it are here. https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/migrating-from-confluence-cloud-to-confluence-server-724765578.html

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2015

Yes, you can export the Cloud site and import it to another Cloud site or your own server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events