Time Zone uses in Contiforms

Jackie Craine March 29, 2022

Confluence keeps pushing the default EDT on my TableView. Even tough my contiform is set require 3-digit time zone. 

Date formatting pattern is set to : MM/dd/yy h:mm z

When a new training is created entering an event with timezone CDT it keeps converting it EDT on the Tableview. 

Screenshot 2022-03-29 124700.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2022

Hi

Just to confirm, this is about cloud ConfiForms, right? (at least the question is tagged that way)

And you see that the datetime value is shown in an incorrect timezone? Is only the timezone value is incorrect or the value itself is also incorrect also

Alex

Jackie Craine March 31, 2022

Now that I think about it, I believe our servers are located in EDT, which would explain why its defaulting to EDT. But I want the date to reflect the time zone where the training would take place.  

below is how it automatically populates the date interval in the ContiForm using the formatting above. (My user profile time zone is set to CDT) which is why the time is not reflecting the 8a-5p. Which makes me think I need to remove the check mark. 

Screenshot 2022-03-31 133517.png

Jackie Craine March 31, 2022

I forgot to mention: When I first created the training entry, I used 8a to 5p CDT. 

It automatically adjusted the time to 9a to 6 pm EDT. 

If I take off the convert to user profile time zone it changes the time to 10a to 7pm EDT.  

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

The question is tagged as for "cloud", that is why I ask. 

As this helps me to understand where to look - is it a server/dc version of ConfiForms or cloud

Does the url ends with atlassian.net?

Alex

Jackie Craine April 5, 2022

No, it does not end with the atlassian.net

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events