You can achieve that doing the following:
1. Stop Confluence
2. Locate <confluence install-directory>/bin/setenv.bat if you are using windows or <confluence install-directory>/bin/setenv.sh if you are using Linux.
3. Open the file in text editor
4. Locate set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% ....
5. Add -Duser.timezone=<your timezone> at the end of "set JAVAOPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% ..."
6. Change <your timezone> to your current timezone, for example GMT+3.
7. So that it will look like: set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% ... -Duser.timezone=GMT+3
8. Save the file
9. Start Confluence
Hope this information helps.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs