This version of Confluence is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build or be too new to appear.

jayasri December 22, 2014

I installed confluence5.6.5 version and created plugins but Iam unable to see the plugins in the UPM below error occurs

This version of Confluence is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build or be too new to appear.

5 answers

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2014

Heya Jayasri, 

As the same issue is persisting, can you share which version of UPM is being used? Also is there something related inside the please, atlassian-confluence.log <Confluence Home/logs>?

If this is becoming critical for you, I would suggest you to raise a new ticket through our Support Channel (https://support.atlassian.com) so we will have the engineers working to have it fixed and provide you the right directions to follow.

Cheers, 

Giuliano

0 votes
jayasri December 23, 2014

yes still I have the same problem

0 votes
jayasri December 23, 2014

Hi Joseph,

Still I see the same error Iam not able to see the user installed plugins.I have created simple helloworld plugin by studying in the atlasian tutorials but Iam unable to see the plugin under user installed plugins Please let me know what I need to do

jayasri December 24, 2014

Hi Plz reply to my question

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2014

What version of Confluence are you running? What is the <confluence.version> value specified in your pom.xml file? Make sure it is a officially released and supported version.

0 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
December 22, 2014

Hi @jayasri,

This can happen when the Atlassian Marketplace database is not updated to know about the new Confluence release. It's not a serious error, it just means that the add-on manager in Confluence is not able to check the plugins you have installed for compatibility with the version of Confluence you're running.

It's now been corrected and the warning message should be gone now.

Sebastian Kouba May 9, 2019

Our clients are really not happy with this because it looks like we installed an improper version on their server. It would be nice if Atlassian could let its marketplace know about its own application versions.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2014

Am I understanding your problem that you built your own confluence plugins, but they do not show up in the plugin list?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events