cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • This page allows you to manage the attachments for a particular issue. Only users with administrative privileges to remove an issue can remove attachments.!!!

This page allows you to manage the attachments for a particular issue. Only users with administrative privileges to remove an issue can remove attachments.!!!

Eduard Rostkovskyi April 11, 2016

How i can delete attachments!? If i see it...

оштбкаааа.png

ITS Demo project...

please, help!!!

3 answers

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2016

Hi Eduard,

I think you mean JIRA, not Confluence as you tagged this.

In JIRA, you add permissions with permission schemes.  A permission scheme is added to a project, so all the permissions from a particular permission scheme are added to a project.

There are two permissions regarding deleting attachments: 

• Delete all attachments
  • Delete own attachments

So, edit the permission scheme that is associated with your project so that you can delete attachments.

You can find more detailed instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/managing-project-permissions-185729636.html

Thomas

0 votes
Eduard Rostkovskyi April 11, 2016

My bugs in DEMO.

How i can delete them?

If i cant change the rights to delete issues????

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2016

Find an administrator who is able to adjust the permissions.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2016

You don't have the rights to delete issues.  Cehck the permission scheme for the project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events